1½ cups of arrowroot powder
½ cup of coconut flour
½ teaspoon of unrefined salt
3 tablespoons of olive oil
½ cup of warm water
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Mix dry ingredients together and set aside.
3. Whisk wet ingredients together and add to dry mixture. Using a spatula, mix together until you get a dough-like consistency.
4. Transfer dough to prepared baking sheet. Using your hands, press and shape the dough to the outer edges of pan. You may need to wet your hands with a little bit of water.
5. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and turn oven to broil. Add pizza sauce and desired toppings. Place back in the oven. Broil for 5 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and serve immediately!
· Dough may also be divided into individual personal pizzas!
· For a quick weeknight meal, have pizza sauce already made and frozen in small containers.
· Suggested toppings: grass-fed sausage, green peppers, red onion, Cashew "Cheese" (page 174 of our Healthy Comforts cookbook) and some greens such as spinach or arugula.